12th Dutch North Sea Emergency Medicine Conference 2019
Hotel Zuiderduin, Egmond at Sea – June 6, 7 2019
One of the main objectives of the organizing committee of the 12th NVSHA conference is to share knowledge and enhance the transfer of knowledge on the latest advancements in emergency medicine and other fields of health care. We encourage the submission of original research for oral presentations and posters.
Only abstracts reflecting high-quality, original research will be admitted for an oral presentation or a poster. Case reports are not eligible for submission. Authors may submit up to three abstracts maximum. The review proces is confidential and the decision regarding acceptance and presentation is final.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the NSEP scientific committee and will be peer-reviewed for:
- Clinical relevance, applicability in practice, and current interest of the topic to the scientific community
- Scientific content
The three best abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee during the conference. An award will be given out for the best presentation.
- File: Word or PDF
- Language: English
- Format: structured using the following headings:
- Word count: Max. 280 words, no graphs or charts included
- If you have any technical questions concerning the application process, please contact the conference committee chair.
- Abstracts submission is open online until March 31, 2019 (23:59 CET)
- Authors will be notified of the abstract selection results no later than the first week of May 2019 about the outcome (accepted or rejection).
Uploading your abstract
On behalf of the NSEP conference committee and the NSEP scientific committee,
NSEP conference committee
Emergency Medicine resident
NSEP scientific committee